God does not want us to be “Tippy Toe’ers.” He doesn’t want us to “tippy toe” around walking out our faith. He doesn’t want us to “tippy toe” in our prayer life. He doesn’t want us to feel like we have to “tippy toe” into His presence. We can’t “tippy toe” the Great Commission or the Great Commandment. Quite the opposite is true.
Hebrews 4 14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
The above verse is electric:
- Let us HOLD FIRMLY to the faith we profess
- Our high priest, Jesus the Son of God, is ABLE TO EMPATHIZE WITH OUR WEAKNESSES.
- Why? He has been TEMPTED IN EVERY WAY JUST AS WE ARE—YET HE DID NOT SIN!
- Therefore, LET EACH OF US APPROACH GOD’S THRONE OF GRACE WITH CONFIDENCE. He wants us to come into His presence with total confidence and boldness.
- SO THAT WE MAY RECEIVE MERCY AND FIND GRACE TO HELP US IN OUR TIME OF NEED. WOW! We are so blessed. NO TIPPY-TOE’ING ALLOWED!!!
John 15 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. If we continue in His Word and stay in fellowship with the Lord, you will understand what’s on God’s mind. If you know what’s on God’s mind, ask confidently and boldly. It will be done for you!!…NO TIPPY-TOE’ING ALLOWED!
Ephesians 3 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen!
It is a slam to Jesus for us to TIPPY-TOE AROUND HIS THRONE. In His very name, He has given us total access. BE CONFIDENT AND BOLD!!